Our fee structure is based on a one-time access fee plus a usage fee, which varies by platform. Computing platforms are offered on a best-effort basis, and are subject to availability. All fees include technical support to get you up and running; additional services including training and consultation with our system experts and data scientists are also available.
- The one-time access fee is $5,000.
- For the Blue Gene/Q, computing capacity costs 0.75 cents (or $0.0075) per core-hour. Users pay only for the compute cycles that they consume. Jobs are managed by a scheduling system to optimize utilization of the Blue Gene/Q system.
- For the Cloud Analytics Platform, pricing varies by the configuration you select, and is based on a reservation of capacity. SOSCIP’s cloud platform provides three standard configurations shown below, each with generic Linux operating systems (contact us for details). Costs shown below are for a system reservation for a 1-year period and may be pro-rated in monthly increments. Alternative configurations are also possible and costs will depend on the requested configuration; contact us to discuss the desired configuration and for costs.
|Small||2 cores, 8 GB RAM, 5 TB storage||$950
|Medium||4 cores, 16 GB RAM, 30 TB storage||$2800
|Large||16 cores, 64 GB RAM, 100 TB storage||$10,500
- For the Agile Platform, pricing is based on reserving a runtime server environment with 24 CPUs, 128GB RAM, 1.2 TB storage, and one Nallatech PCIe-385N Stratix A7 FPGA card. The cost for a system reservation for a 1-year period is$10,000/year and may be pro-rated in monthly increments. The annual cost also includes access to a development environment for developing, testing and debugging before implementation on the FPGA card. Alternative configurations are also possible and costs will depend on the requested configuration; contact us for more details.
- For the Large Memory System, pricing is based on cost recovery and is determined on a case-by-case basis.
- All prices are in Canadian dollars, and do not include HST.
For more information, and to find out if SOSCIP’s fee-for-service program is right for you, contact us.